Plant Hire Industry Solution
Peercore iHire is a unique and comprehensive software solution that has been tailored for the specific business and strategic needs of the Plant Hire industry. Developed by Peercore IT in partnership with Australian Plant Hire organisations, iHire combines a high level of functionality with an easy-to-use interface that caters for all aspects of the plant hire process.
A Solution tailored to your needs
At Peercore IT we understand that each business is unique, with specific business objectives and processes. iHire’s modular design allows the system to be easily customised to meet the individual requirements of your plant hire business, now and into the future.
- Handling customer query for a quote to invoicing the customer.
- Automatic internal invoicing.
- Invoice approval at the click of a button.
Job Allocation and Planning
- View up to the minute machine.
- Plan and allocate machine/operator.
- Easily recalling of machine History.
- Track parts and labour costs per machine.
Dynamic Whiteboard Planner
- White board planner shows.
- Machine/operator allocations.
- Hire site location details.
- Purchase order/Invoicing details.
- Colour coded and filtered for ease of search.
- Fuel usage and cost tracking per machine.
- Automatic invoicing of external customers.
- Rebate report.
- Easy data entry or ability to upload files from suppliers.
- Allows total control of maintenance and movements of plants.
- Stand down adjustments automatically adjust customer invoice.
- Asset Depreciation Schedules.
- Finance Schedules.
- Reporting screen print current plant information, Book Depreciation and Tax Depreciation Schedules.
Benefits to your business
- Accurate billing information under finger tips.
- Real time GPS updates.
- Effective fuel tracking.
- Automatic invoicing for customers.
- Easy data entry and ability to upload files from suppliers.
- Dynamic whiteboard markers for easy resource allocations.
- Electronic business alerts and notifications.
- Document scanning and data updating features.
- Contract management and performance analysis.
- Effective stock tracking and costing strategies.
- Dynamic labour management rules.
- Capacity capture individual machine downtime period.